SkyDrive Image Upload
StephenB
2009-06-19 22:59:55 UTC
Your assumptions are correct, as far as I know. The resize is done only when you
select that option on upload.
-steve
Hello,
This may not be the right newsgroup but...
"Original"
"Large (1600 px)"
"Medium (600 px)"
Does that mean it resizes you image when it uploads when you choose any other option but original? I
have uploaded HUGE images (much larger than 1600px) before I realised that it was selected on
"Large"; but when I downloaded some images to make sure they have not been resized not a single byte
has changed. Are my images safe or are they going to be processed and resized automatically on a
later time to a smaller pixel resolution that fits "Large (1600 px)" option?
If I select "Original" I assume not a single image byte is changed on the image. Is that a safe
assumption.
Thank you
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
***@mvps.org
Adhal
2009-06-20 10:12:41 UTC
Thank you Stephen
jim smih
2009-09-12 12:44:01 UTC
That drag and drop function would be useful... but when i use it.. it always
resizes the images without asking....

Any ideas?
Post by Adhal
Thank you Stephen